Sailor Jean I Ashley Blue
The Sailor Jean:
- Tight around the seat but will soften with wear
- Features our signature back pocket stitching
- Specially angled and shaped in the back for a truely peachy looking butt
- Created with a rigid denim, this style provides hold through the tummy and waist to maintain a flattering shape
- Rigid denim feels tighter than stretchier jeans, so we suggest to go up a size
- Zip closure
- Made with soft matte silver-toned hardwear
- Rise: 31 cm / 12 inch
- Inleg: 74 cm / 29 inch
- Hem: 58cm / 22 inch
- *Measurements for size 26
- Ina is 179cm tall and wears a size 26 in jeans
- Sky is 166cm tall and wears a size 32 in jeans
- Ashley Blue is a best-selling deep, bright blue wash
- This fabrication has been through a washing process to create a soft 'worn in' look
- Made with a soft touch fabric
- Crafted with contrast tobacco stitching
- Authentic, vintage look and feel
- Rigid denim is made with 100% Cotton and is a non-stretch fabric
- We use mid to heavy-weight fabrics which means the jeans will hold their shape
- Rigid denim does require some time to 'wear in'. If you want to feel comfortable straight away, try going up one size. Alternatively, if you want these to stay fitted, they should be really tight when you first put them on
- Made with 100% Cotton
This is a super high-rise, wide leg jean, made with a rigid denim. This fabric has no stretch so we suggest going up a size.
Size & Fit
Complete the look:
Easy exchanges within 14 days of receiving your order. Item(s) must be unused, with tags attached and in the same condition that you received it.
Free shipping on orders over $250.
All domestic orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground within 2 business days of your order date. International shipping has a calculated rate based on your purchase and will be shipped via DHL Express within 5 business days.
Rates vary upon weight and distance.
As soon as your order ships, you will receive an emailed shipping confirmation with tracking information for your package.
After an order has been shipped/delivered to the shipping address originally provided, Beatnik Fine Goods cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Get in touch
Have a question about your order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 214-238-6389 during business hours, and we will be happy to assist!